Thursday 10 September 2015

DREAMS


Giving up on dreams is painful,
Sometimes you have to give up DREAMS,
To make others happy........
Sometime you have to give up your DREAMS,
Just because of society.......
Sometimes you have to give up your DREAMS,
Because of you Best Friend....
But painful is when,
Your most lovable person ask you to give up your DREAMS..........
More Painful is when,
Your family your Parents ask you to give up your Dreams.........
But i don't Want to give up on my DREAMS,
I want to live my DREAMS..........
I want fly high with my DREAMS.......
JUST WAITING TO SEE MY DREAMS GETTING FULFILLED...........





No comments:

Post a Comment

BROKEN

I tried to fly High in the sky, Then I realised my wings were cut. I tried to run on the land, Then I realised there is no way to run. I tri...