Thursday 10 September 2015

TEARS

TEARS


When you come into my mind,
Tears start falling from my eyes,
The moment which we have spend together.
Are rolling down with tears.

You were the one who taught me how to love,
You was the only one who taught me to cry,
You made me feel for you and i added you in my memories,
And now you are the only one who wanted me to forget you.

I waited ,waited and waited,
I cried,cried and Cried,
Tears are rolling down from my eyes,
Through these all memories are coming out.

I don't know how to remove you from my memories,
I don't know how to forget you,
I don't know how to live without you,
Only i know how to LOVE you and
How not to forget you,
By putting your memories as tears in my eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

BROKEN

I tried to fly High in the sky, Then I realised my wings were cut. I tried to run on the land, Then I realised there is no way to run. I tri...