Tuesday 10 October 2017

SAVE ME

Every step which I take,
Makes me feel how hard it can be,
To move forward with smile on face.
But still I keep moving forward,
Trying to overcome all hurdles which I face.

Pain in my heart,
Keep on increasing with every step.
More I move forward,
More it becomes hard to fight.

I keep on searching for someone,
Who can hold me tight,
Who can help me to pass all hurdles,
One who can save me from all pain.

I try to hold everything inside me,
But now it's becoming hard to hold,
More I try hold, more painful it become,
Please save me, save me from more sufferings.

I don't know anymore,
How long I will be able to hold that pain.
I don't know anymore,
How long I will be able to walk.
I don't know anymore,
How long I can survive.
I don't know,
Will my saver will ever come to save me.

The faith and trust inside me,
The believe and love Inside me,
Is vanishing with each step I am taking,
I wish somebody can help me get that lost things back.

I want to run to place,
Were I can shout to my heart out.
I want to run to a place,
Were I can cry my heart out.
I want to run to place ,
Were someone can hug me
And say EVERYTHING IS FINE.
YOU ARE SAFE......

No comments:

Post a Comment

BROKEN

I tried to fly High in the sky, Then I realised my wings were cut. I tried to run on the land, Then I realised there is no way to run. I tri...