Tuesday 20 March 2018

BTS

When I see you,
You make my HEART FLUTTER,
Your nature makes me,
Fall in love love with you every second.
Your music gives me happiness,
Your story gives me strength,
Your words give me hope,
Your smile makes makes my heart calm.
You came to my life,
When i was in verge of giving up,
It was like,
You held my hand,
And bought me out of the hell.
Now everytime i think of giving up,
Your song BORN SINGER rings in my ear,
It tells me how hard work,
Can make your dream come true.
You taught me how to dream,
Because of you i got a family,
A big family called ARMY,
Because of you now,
I am never alone.
Everytime i see you,
You motivates me to work more harder,
You motivates me to keep moving,
You motivates me to never give up.
Thank you for saving me,
Thank you for motivating me,
You are my first thought in the morning,
You are my last word at the night,
And this you is only and only BTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

BROKEN

I tried to fly High in the sky, Then I realised my wings were cut. I tried to run on the land, Then I realised there is no way to run. I tri...