Thursday 5 May 2016

HOPE



Yes, I dream everyday,
I dream about having happy life,
I dream about good job
I dream to have a loving life partner,
I dream about a good health,
I dream about traveling whole world,
I dream about giving all happiness to my parents,.
I dream for making my parents proud.

Yes, I see my Dreams breaking everyday
I live Life were I struggle everyday for happiness,
I struggle everyday to find one good job,
I Don't believe in true love,
I Struggle for good health everyday,
I struggle everyday to just bring one smile on my parents face,
They are never able to say that they are proud of me.

But I still Keep on seeing Those dreams,
I keep on Believing it,
I will never give up on my dreams,
No matter how much time it break,
One day I believe,
I will get my dreams fulfilled.
And These HOPE makes me keep DREAMING..................




No comments:

Post a Comment

BROKEN

I tried to fly High in the sky, Then I realised my wings were cut. I tried to run on the land, Then I realised there is no way to run. I tri...